Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 from 2-4pm central
UPDATE: Texas NORML has carefully thought about the implications for the patients and elderly population that call our organization home and have decided to cancel the in person Texas Cannabis Kickoff Party. Instead, we will be hosting a free, interactive webinar with our speakers!
Join our distinguished speakers for a presentation about the State of Cannabis in Texas. Each speaker will give a 15 minutes presentation. We will then open up the event to Q&A from participants.
- Shawn Hauser, Partner at Vicente Sederberg – “Federal Update and What It Means for the States”
- Amanda Graces Hughes, Cannabis Educator with Higher Education Texas – “How does Cannabis work in our body?”
- Lisa Pittman, Esq of Coats Rose Law Firm and Member of Texas Hemp Advisory Council – “Current status of the Texas Hemp Program”
- Robert Head, Operation Trapped – “Veterans and Medical Cannabis in Texas”
- Jax Finkel, Executive Director for Texas NORML – “State of Cannabis Policy in Texas: Next Steps”
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,163567879# or +19294362866,,163567879#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 436 2866
Webinar ID: 163 567 879
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aerHCAb6tD
Please note that Zoom will be the platform for the webinar and can host 100 participants. The first 100 to sign on will be able to access and participate in the Q&A. Any participants over 100 will be able to watch the webinar be live streamed to our Youtube channel.
Follow Facebook event page for live updates.
This is not an official SXSW event. Please note that all sales are final and there are no refunds. This event will happen Rain or Shine. Texas NORML reserves the right to accept or decline any sponsor, vendor, attendee or volunteer. Parents are fully responsible for their children. In no event shall Texas NORML or the Board be liable for any injury, lost property or profits, severe weather, or any other incidents.